Virtual Tour Below
click or drag the image below to alter the view
Two Dining Areas
ONE REMARKABLE LOCATION
We offer dining on our deck for a bit shade in the summer and heaters and glass enclosed deck that will keep you toasty in the winter.
For those who prefer to dine on the beach, our beach is the only dining area Santa Barbara where you can eat with your toes in the sand.
To-Go Orders Window
Shoreline Cafe also offers a convenient To-Go Window for those who would prefer to dine at Shoreline Beach Park or while enjoying the surfers at Leadbetter Beach. Fresh, food the sounds of the surf, fresh ocean breezes, and an exceptional view make Shoreline Cafe the perfect choice for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
If you are looking for a casual experience, look not further than the Shoreline Cafe.
We've Gone Green
At shoreline we are committed to serving you fresh, healthy ingredients, locally grown and harvested whenever possible. These include produce from local growers, seafood from local harvesters and great wines from Santa Barbara County Vintners.
We believe that it is our responsibility as a business on the beach to stay at the forefront of conservation and recycling. We are proud to be both a Clean Creeks certified business and a certified Green Business by the County of Santa Barbara.
Achievements and Practices include:
- 2010 Spirit of Service Award as Recycler of the Year for Businesses from Looking Good Santa Barbara
- Featured in the City Sustainable Achievement Report for Energy
- One of the first restaurants to be involved in the Food Scraps Program
- No longer use plastic to-go bags, Styrofoam cups or containers
- Our oils are recycled for use in bio fuels and our waste is sorted and recycled, 90% Recycle and 10% Trash
Please do your part to leave Leadbetter Beach clean for the next person